Monday, August 20, 2007

Amanda & Jonathan's Wedding August 19, 2007



Sunday, I photographed Amanda & Jonathan's wedding. It was so hot!!! We were laughing about how every session we've done has been crazy hot. I did their engagement session in December and it was honestly like 80 degrees!! Other than the heat, the day went really well and we got some awesome pics! I have really loved working with them b/c they are so happy and in love. I asked Amanda if she was going to cry and she told me no, she didn't think so!! I think she was wrong! I swear she cried like 3 times!! Awww!
Here are a few faves!

The girls were doing anything to get a bit cooled off. There were some vents and they said cool air was coming out of it! I thought this was a funny pic!


They saw each other before the wedding. I thought this was a sweet moment!




I love Jonathan's face! He is super excited!




First dance!

Pretty cake! It was tasty too!


Another funny pic!!


No comments:

Blog Archive