Monday, August 20, 2007

Susan's Family Session



Saturday, I went to Lake Norman and photographed Susan's family at her home. We got a lot of great shots!
Here are a few of my faves from the day...

The girls were cute! They weren't much into holding hands, but they did it! That reminded me of my sister & me back in the day!!


Family pic on their sailboat.



Chip wanted a picture of him with his dog. He said he had a pic like this before and wanted another one. I decided I would give it an old school feel, instead of having all the greenery showing.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful family, I really love the first one.

Suzie said...

I'm with Michelle, I LOVE the first one!!! Did you use flash at all on these, or just natural light?? It's so gorgeous!!! Way to go, girl!!!

Heather Houston said...

Thanks! That was the only one with the Bassett Hound not sprawled out!! It was super hard trying to get FOUR dogs to cooperate!!!

I did use flash on a lot of these and it was definitely used on the 1st pic. The 1st pics was shot manually at iso 200 5.6 at 1/200. I think the flash was dialed downed to -2/3.
I probably should have cloned at the wood porch things in the back!

Rodolfo Arpia said...

I love what you did for this family!

Blog Archive