Saturday, August 25, 2007

Windsor's Family Session



This morning, I headed to Lake Norman to do some family & 1-year-old pics!! Little Alex was so sleepy, but we still got some great shots. She was also having a birthday party today, so I had to get pics of her with her cake! Her cake was totally rockin'!! It was shaped like a guitar!
Here are a few of my faves!





She absolutely loved the balloons. We took it away from her for a minute and she got very upset! :)

Her expression is so cute here!!



3 comments:

Kevin Keelan said...

Hey Heather!
I somehow landed on your blog through various links from mine and I’m glad I did.
The new blog is sweet, had some well-spent time on your site as well and loved it!
Love your style, and would like to chat some time.
You truly have been blessed,
Kevin

Heather Houston said...

Thanks so much, Kevin!
Shoot me an email anytime!

Suzie said...

I just LOVE these family shots, Heather!!! These are awesome, as always. i agree with Kevin, you are truly blessed with an amazing talent!

Blog Archive