Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Aisha & Montee's Wedding Sept. 2, 200



I photographed Aisha & Montee's wedding on Sunday. It was a beautiful day and I got a lot of great shots. They had their reception at the Palmer Building in uptown Charlotte. Their food was catered by Mert's Heart & Soul and the Caribbean Hut. They had food that represented both of their cultures and I thought that was really cool!!
Here are a few of my faves!






This was my first wedding where they
Jumped the Broom.




Partying at the reception!

Last shot of the night...




2 comments:

Michelle said...

That first shot of them is really beautiful. I also like the last shot of the night. I can see why these are your favs, they are really great.

Anonymous said...

D,
They are so beautiful. May God Bless them and keep them in the palms of his hands, and the Angels keep them covered. I'm sorry I was unable attend. Please give them my love.

Love to all
A,

I will call once Tyisha gives birth.

Blog Archive