Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Courtney & Bob's Wedding



Saturday, my mom and I photographed Courtney & Bob's wedding. The whole (9 hour) day was amazing!! I was definitely tired after that wedding!! I went home downloaded the cards and looked at pictures until 4 a.m.!!! I crashed and slept until noon on Sunday!! It was really nice having the whole Sunday off and not doing a thing!!! I seriously watched 4 DVDs and did not check my email or computer! That is the reason it has taken me so long to get this blog post done! Although, everyone did have a sneak peek at the reception! I played a slideshow of my faves that I took before the reception!

Anyways, on to the wedding....Courtney had so many great things about her wedding. My mom explained it pretty well in her blog, so I'm not going to go all into it!! Check hers out here!
It was a beautiful, but HOT day! They got married at a church in Mt. Pleasant and had the reception at the Speedway Club.

Courtney got married on her mom & dad's anniversary! She is wearing her mom's garter!!! I thought that was a really special touch!

Courtney & Bob saw each other before the ceremony. I love to have the bride waiting for a few minutes by herself. They tend to have more emotions going on than the men! :) As you can tell, Courtney was choking back the tears!

Courtney was crying! This was such a special moment!! I love it when couples see each other before the ceremony!! You just don't get shots like these during the ceremony when couples see each other for the first time! Although, Courtney did complain and say she was going to have red eyes!! I told her not to worry--we can photoshop it out! ;)



Sassy!


I love this shot!! The girls are so ANTM!! (America's Next Top Model for the ones that don't know)

The flowers were done by Chelish Moore!






The centerpieces were beautiful!


A little first dance love!

Love the flare!

Courtney's Dad gave her a little dip during the first dance! I loved it!

Awesome sparkler ending!!




1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

your blog looks awesome!although i'm sure it has something to do with your beautiful images! love the flare dance shots!

Blog Archive