Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Kacie & Kyle's Wedding Oct. 27, 2007



Saturday, I had the pleasure of photographing Kacie & Kyle's wedding in Statesville. It was a gorgeous fall day! Although, when it got dark it got quite chilly! At one point, I was standing by the fire just to get warm!!
I was super impressed at how beautiful everything was decorated. There wasn't a detail that was left out!!
Here are my faves! I'm including a lot of details pics, because everything looked so great!





Kacie looked stunning!


I love her ring! Halo rings are my favorite style of engagement rings!






This greeted me as I was driving into her Aunt's farm, where the reception was held. I had to get out of my car and snap a shot of this!! :)


The centerpieces were gorgeous!

I loved the fruit in this one!

These were the favors for the guests. They were homemade jams that her Grandmother made. There were about 6 or 7 different flavors and the ribbon coordinated with the color of the jam. For example, the grape jam had a purple ribbon!


My favorite part of the tent! I was obsessed with these!!


The band was singing "Lean Back" and these girls definitely leaned back. Maybe this isn't the best idea if you've had some wine!!






No comments:

Blog Archive