Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kourtney & Will's Wedding Nov. 3, 2007



I photographed Kourtney & Will's wedding November 3rd with the help of my mom as my great second shooter! I've been slack with the blog lately, so please forgive me!
Kourtney & Will had a lovely day and everything went smoothly and just as planned. I'm really excited that I will be working with this awesome family next year when I photograph Kourtney's sister's wedding!
Here are a some of my faves from the day!

They had the reception at Childress Vineyards at that is where we started the day.

You can see how happy Kourtney is! I love it!







The flowers were so bright and beautiful!


I love how in love Kourtney & Will are. They are an awesome couple!


The swirls on the cake made it look so beautiful & elegant!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful wedding Heather, a lot of great shots.

Blog Archive