Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Spencer's 3 month session



Ok, I'm getting close to being caught up with the blog posts!! Whew!!
I photographed Spencer the other week. He is getting so big now. I did his newborn session and he has changed A LOT since then!! I loved his little santa hat!! I couldn't believe how much Spencer was smiling!! Most 3 month old babies do not smile that much, but not Spencer! He was full of them!! He did get a little tired towards the end, but we still coaxed a few grins out of him!! Oh, and let me tell you--this baby has so many different expressions!! I love when he frowns and wrinkles up his eyebrowns!! He looks like a little grumpy old man!! :)
Here are my faves!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spencer's pictures are so beautiful, he is such a cute litlle boy, and the picture quality is spectacular.
Amazing joob!!!!!!

Blog Archive