Friday, January 25, 2008

Bridal Show on Sunday at Cabarrus Arena & Special!



I've been working like crazy all week to prepare for my bridal show this weekend!! I have some awesome & huge prints that I will be showing off!! They are supposed to be here tomorrow, so I'm crossing my fingers!! :)

I'm having a show special if you book by February 1, you will receive an extra $300 product credit in your package! If you want me to photograph, your wedding, this is the time to book. I won't be running any other specials for a long time!! And a lot of dates are already booked!! I'm only going to take 10-12 more weddings for this year!!

The show is from 11-4 pm at the Cabarrus Arena. I hope to see you there!! My booth is going to look bomb-diggity! haha I love that old school word!
Here is one of the pics that will be displayed!


1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

This is very useful information on wedding show. I am in search of exotic wedding venues Chicago for arranging my nephew’s wedding. Searched on internet and came across few venues. Looking forward to book one of best venue soon.

Blog Archive