Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Didi & Donnie's Wedding April 19, 2008



I had so much fun shooting Didi & Donnie's wedding the other week. The weather was a bit iffy for their outside ceremony at The Lakes. I started taking pics of the girls and it started raining. We took shelter under the gazebo for a minute until it stopped raining. Then we did a few more pics and it started raining again!! The girls went inside and the guys came out. We did a few under the gazebo, because it was raining...then it stopped raining again!! We got a lot of great shots and I was trying to maximize the time!! It stopped raining for the whole ceremony, but it started back as soon as I was going to start taking more pics of the groups! haha Of course!! LOL I did manage to get them back outside to do the fun shots though!!
Here are my faves!!!















And here are some entertaining pics...lol These crazy geese were attacking each other right before the ceremony was beginning!! The girls were walking down the aisle and these geese were going crazy!! haha I had to snap a few!!





No comments:

Blog Archive