Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kendall & Kevin's E-Session



I had so much fun the other night with Kendall and Kevin. I photographed Kendall's sister, Courtney, last September and I'm super happy they chose me to capture Kendall's upcoming wedding!! I love their family!! Kendall and Kevin are so cute and fun!! I was laughing the whole time, but I knew we were going to have a great time. We all work out at the same gym, so I talk to them often!! It has been so fun getting to know them and I loved getting to see how much they love each other! They are so cute!!! Here are my faves!

Uh oh..sexy sexy!!! This was all Kevin's idea, Cindy!! ;-) I would never tell him to cop a fell on your daughter!! haha :-P

Stopping traffic with their hotness!!!

One to make the parents happy!!!


The happy family...minus the turtles! LOL


RED HOTTTT!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather-You gonna get a whooping!!!
Just kidding, the pics are beautiful, just as we expected! Great job as always-you are definitely the Ritchie family photographer!!!! See you soon.

Cindy

LB said...

I went to school with Kevin (ages ago) and am so glad to see him happy... and I'm super excited to see he and Kendall chose a fab photographer! Congrats, Kendall and Kevin, and best wishes to you both!

- LB

LB said...

... oh, and p.s. that second picture is soooo Kevin... some things never change! Great photos!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

love that railroad track pic!

Heather Houston said...

Thanks!!!
I can't wait to do the bridal!! We just need to figure out a spot to do it!

Blog Archive