Monday, November 1, 2010

Pin Up Girl Look!!


Adrian Howe of Beauty Sophisticate Makeup Artistry did my makeup for my Halloween pin up girl costume. I had heard fabulous things about her from others. Adrian has excellent style and even gave me the idea for my Halloween costume. She is the go to girl for anything pin up! That is how I found my dress! She did a fantastic job on my makeup completing my pin up girl look with modern airbrush foundation, dramatic eyes with long false lashes, and of course the classic red lips. The airbrush foundation was awesome! My skin looked so smooth and flawless!!
I would recommend Adrian to anyone on any special day, wedding, or prom. She made me feel so welcome and was even accommodating after my hair appointment went longer than expected. I posed all night and tore up the dance floor, and by the end of the night my make up still looked as if Adrian had just finished!!






No comments:

Blog Archive