Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I saw George Clooney & Renee Zellweger today!!



They were here to promote Leatherheads today and I convinced my mom & my sister to go with me. I would never in my life expect my sister to actually come. She is not into celebs at all!! My mom is so-so. I figured she would tell me she has too much work to do.

I sent my mom a text and an email at midnight last night telling her that they were going to be here. She texted me back at 6:30 am and said let's go!! haha I couldn't believe it! I almost couldn't make it out of bed, but then I convinced myself to get up. I never get up at 8 am!!

Well, then I decided what the heck--why don't I text my sister and see if she wants to join us. I texted her at 8:30 am and she asked if we could be the paparazzi!! haha I called her and told her what time and she said ok!! I really was in shock!! Last night, when my friend Kennie called me and reminded me of this event, I told him that I wouldn't go.....that I didn't have anyone to go with me!! So I was really surprised to have 2 people with me!!!!

Here are a few pics....most of these were taken by my sister because I brought my 70-200 mm lens and it was too much zoom!!! I didnt imagine I would be that close and need a wide angle!!!

P.S. My sister wants to go to Greensville, SC and see him tomorrow!! I don't know if I can get up that early though!! :-/






Her hot Christian Louboutin shoes!!


A shot of the crowd!!


2 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh Heather, this is SO Awesome!!! I'm so thrilled for you!!! Great shots too!

Ruby Rideout said...

How awesome is this?!! I love both of them.
I met Jerry O'Connell during superbowl week this year and got to talk to him briefly. I remember how excited I was so I can imagine even more so how you felt with George and Renee.
These are so cool!

Blog Archive