Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ashlyn's Bridal Session



Monday, I got to photograph Ashlyn! Her wedding is May 10th so we were definitely happy when it didn't rain! The sky was very cloudy and I really thought it would rain any minute! I actually felt a couple of raindrops as I was waiting for her to get there!!
The garden was soooo pretty! This was my first time shooting there and I was amazed at how pretty the landscaping is!!
Here are a few of my faves!!








Oh and I just had to add her beautiful bouquet!!!! This has been my favorite bouquet!!! I just LOVE this!!!! It is perfect and was done by Chelish Moore! That is a link to her site, but it is down right now... =(



2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl from the southern state sc. i'm in awe! love the sharpness of your pics and the color. super work! "a moment in time"

Suzie said...

These are stunning, Heather!! LOVE the colors and the location. WOW!!!

Blog Archive