Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jennifer's Bridal Session



Friday, I got to photograph Jennifer for her bridal session. She is getting married in August, but she is definitely on top of things. Plus, you can't pick a better month than April to do bridal sessions!!! Jennifer brought her family with her and I thought it was really cool that her dad came!! That is a first for me!! He was very handy for bug removal and carrying the dress!!! LOL =)
Here are my faves from the session!!!
Oh and one more thing...lol...Jennifer's mom was laughing because I kept saying how pretty she looked while photographing her and her mom said to Jennifer that she was paying me to say that!! LOL I was cracking up!! And then I showed her mom the pic and said, "She really is gorgeous and I'm not just saying that!" Her mom definitely agreed with me!!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey heather, can't believe there are no comments on these pictures. I'm like tony the tiger,"there GREAT!"

LB said...

these are FABULOUS! I can't wait till my session... the last 4 are my faves...

Blog Archive