Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Laura & John's E-Session



Friday, I had a lot of fun with Laura and John during their e-session. Laura told me she had been nervous about the session, but she warmed right up since I'm so fun and easy to work with! hahaha But seriously, I am!
John is a goofball, so I'm sure he helped Laura feel relaxed! LOL He had me laughing!!
Anyway, here are my faves!!
Aren't the roses behind the studio just beautiful?!

Laura has the MOST amazing blue eyes!!!!!!!!! They are so pretty!










3 comments:

Dennis Bullock said...

What a great looking couple. Good stuff Heather!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with dennis, they look like they had a great time, and Heather great stuff, I heard your name on Scarlett Lillian and decide to take a peak..Amazing girl. I'll be back. I'm from florida also.
Penny

Heather Houston said...

thanks so much! :-) I love getting comments!

Blog Archive