Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hillary Clinton in Concord

Tuesday, my sister and I went to see Hillary in Concord. My friend Kennie emailed me that morning where she was going to be all day and we decided we would go and see her in Concord. I love stalking celebs! LOL Although, I can't lie, I much preferred seeing George Clooney and Renee Zellweger!! We need more famous people coming to town! It is fun! haha I'm a dork, I know!!
It even started raining while we were there...luckily, I had a hoodie and an umbrella, so I was covered.....sis....not so much!! haha She huddled with some new friends!! LOL I should have taken a pic of that!! She was huddled with these women that were 70+, and referred to themselves as The Hussies!! hahaa I about cracked up when I heard what the name of their group was!! Then they overheard me talking to my mom about fresh strawberries and they got excited and started talking about their strawberry pudding recipe, which I hadn't ever heard of before. Basically it is banana pudding, but w/ strawberries instead!! Sounds very yummy to me!!!
Anyway, here are the pics. My sister and I shared her camera because I decided to leave the 5d w/ its battery pack in the car. It doesn't fit very well in shootsac....that and the rain just didn't mix!! LOL


The rain......

By the time Hillary arrived, it was nice again! Lucky her! She didn't have to get her shoes wet like me!! I was super relieved to have another pair of gym shoes in the car to change into, since I went to the gym afterwards! My shoes were soaked!

She must have been laughing at the Hussies in front of me! hahaha






No comments:

Blog Archive