Monday, May 5, 2008

Lots of new posts coming soon!!



We have been so busy the last month!! We have a lot of new stuff to post!! I'm working on a lot of pics right now, so the blog is on the backburner....here are some of the posts to come!
Tanika & Rickey's wedding
Laura Beth's bridal session
Ashlyn's e-session
Kristen's bridal session
Jamie & David's wedding

I was supposed to go to the beach this week for my birthday, but unfortunately, I'm having to reschedule that!! There is too much work to do right now, so my birthday trip is being postponed! LOL Too bad that +1 to my age can't being postponed.... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! first i am agree with everybody else, your jobs are GREAT!!!!, i can't wait to see Spencer's new posts, i'm checking everyday, AMAZING JOBS. bye

Blog Archive