Monday, May 5, 2008

Tanika & Rickey's Wedding



Last Saturday, I photographed another wedding at the beautiful Magnolia Glen. It is such a beautiful location for a wedding. The weather was calling for rain that day, but it didn't rain any while I was there. It actually got super hot outside!! It was a perfect afternoon for a wedding!!
Here are some of my faves from the day!










so fun!




I love their expressions!

I loved her colors!! ;-)

My favorite thing...I forgot to try a sample though! =(


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather! Heather! Heather! These are absolutely stunning! It was such a great pleasure meeting you at this wedding! Congrats Tanika and Rickey and thanks for inviting us to such a blessed event!

Heather Houston said...

Thank you! It was fun chatting with you!!!

Em said...

I love you work! (your style is fantastic) and I absolutely LOVE your logo -- very cute!

Penny and Tami Photography said...

Gorgeous! have to agree with smith gallery photography on the logo..it's way to cute!!!

Blog Archive