Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ashlyn & Will's Wedding



Here is an awesome wedding that I photographed on May 10th. I know, I know I've been a bad blogger, but there has been a lot going on and the blog had to be put on the back burner. But, I've been super excited to post these pics. Ashlyn and Will had an amazing wedding and I was thankful that they chose me to photograph it! All of the details were exquisite and exactly my taste! So bright and colorful....
Ashlyn and Will are such a laid back couple and I had a lot of fun at their reception! Their band, Too Much Sylvia, had the party going all night, or maybe the apple martinis (the drink of the night) helped!! But, seriously, the band did rock and I really cracked up when they donned the ZZ Top wigs and sunglasses and performed.
Here are some of my faves!!


The awesome floral arrangements were done by the amazing Chelish Moore!








Ashlyn's toenails say 'I Do'

>
I love the expression on Will's face as he is seeing her walk down the aisle....








The first dance....

Some amazing details!





Haha and one of yours truly! They had a photobooth and had the guests fill the books with pics....Here is what Ieft!
P.s. I'm putting on lipgloss by the way....






No comments:

Blog Archive