Friday, May 23, 2008

Jamie & David's Wedding



Sorry, I've been a bad blogger, but it has been an incredibly busy month!!! Jamie and David were married on May 3 in Locust. It was a lot of fun shooting their wedding because Jamie wanted to do all of the pics beforehand. We started really early, but it gave us a lot of time to get awesome shots of just Jamie & David alone!! Isn't that the most important pics in the album, anyways?! haha
Here are my faves!!

This is when they were seeing each other for the first time!!



Jamie's dad wanted some pics showing off his car!

This was taken at Rocky River Vineyard, where the reception was held!



I loved the balloon release!






2 comments:

Penny and Tami Photography said...

Heather you take the most amazing pictures, very creative. How do you get the bride to do the before pictures? I've asked my brides and there just not going for it. What can I say to convince them that they would not be disappointed?

luckyfella said...

nice ride!!

Blog Archive