Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hannah & Chris' Wedding!



This was such a fun wedding to shoot!! Hannah and Chris are really awesome!! Hannah is so sweet and we share a love for the same tv shows!! I know when we did their engagement session, we had to have bored Chris with our talk of Gossip Girl and purses! haha Chris is a great sport and is into hats more than purses!! We didn't talk much about that subject though!!
Their wedding was held at Carrigan Farms. It was definitely the hottest wedding of the year!! It was so hot outside, but everyone handled it really well and I captured some great memories!! Here are some of my faves from the day!!












Hannah smashed cake in Chris' face. Then she decided to get rid of it with her mouth! Get it, girl!!


I loved her colorful flowers!! I really like the hot pink and purple flowers!


No comments:

Blog Archive