Monday, June 16, 2008

Allyson & Drew's Engagement Session



Saturday, I photographed Allyson and Drew. I photographed Allyson's sister Ashley's wedding last November. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again this October for Allyson and Drew's wedding. We did the shoot at the studio and I found this great field of flowers!! It was perfect for their pics, because Allyson is using similar flowers in her wedding!! Oh and I only managed to call her Ashley once!! LOL They both have the same laugh and she reminded me of Ashley, who is very giggly!!








3 comments:

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

love that textured flower shot!

Unknown said...

love spring time shoots! u hav a wonderful eye for capturing the moment and it shows in each shot. u can feel the lov n each shot. your pics look alive and not just laying there on paper or computer screen:)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love these!!!! the last 3 are awesome!!

Blog Archive