Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kristy & Adrian's Engagement Session



I had a lot of fun with Kristy and Adrian in uptown Charlotte this past Saturday! I thought the shoot was going to be cancelled because it was pouring at my house right as I was about to leave! It didn't really rain at all in Charlotte though, so we did get lucky. It did sprinkle on us for a few shots though, but it wasn't too bad!!
Here are a few of my faves!!




This is Adrian giving me fierce!! LOL I have a tendency to talk about my pics and say how pretty they look. I had to make sure Adrian didn't feel emasculated by my use of the word pretty all the time, so I gave him a special pic that was all manly! :-)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

tell me no! i'm the first to comment!!!!!!! yeeeee hhhhaaaa! awesome fotogs!!! i love clean pics and some actions ever now and then. great shoot."A MOMENT IN TIME" comecme

Lain Eubank said...

I am diggin' the first one, and the second one... heck I really like all of these! Great work Heather!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!Looks like it was so much fun!!! I will have to try that night shot thing one day too. : ) GREAT images!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

LOOOOOVE the neon shots!!!! love them!

Blog Archive